ABOUT GRAND OAKS:
Statement of Beliefs
The "Mission" of Grand Oaks Baptist Assembly, Inc. is to provide a place whereby churches, Associations and individuals may "win the lost, disciple the saved and train believers for Christian service."
WE BELIEVE IN...
· The Holy Scriptures as originally given by God, divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct;
· The Triune God - Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
· The deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His substitutionary atonement for sin, His bodily resurrection and His personal, visible return to earth to reign in righteousness and glory;
· The Person of the Holy Spirit and His work of conviction, regeneration and sanctification, who indwells every believer equipping them with gifts for service and witness;
· The necessity of new birth, in salvation by faith in Jesus Christ alone and the importance of a life fully committed to the will of God in Christ; and
· The church as the one universal body of Christ who is the Head, called to be God's redeemed people.
Grand Oaks is owned and operated by eight Associations of north and north central Missouri Southern Baptists. In matters of faith and practice we affirm the Southern Baptist Convention Statement of Faith known as the Baptist Faith and Message. Click Here to download a copy.